10 Things You Don’t Know About Me.
I saw an article on Medium the other day called “10 Things You Don’t Know About Me.” At a glance, the writer makes a list of things she would like everyone to know that others may not know about them. It’s kind of ironic since this is a public article, the readers don’t know me anyway so anything I put on the list will be things they (you, my reader) don’t know anyway. Oh the meta existence of it all. But anyway, just play along with me here.
The following are 10 things you don’t know about me. This is all for fun, so don’t be mad if you read something you don’t like. This is just me, not about you, after all.
- I don’t drink coffee. It’s the grossest beverage on planet earth.
- We adopted our dog because he was advertised as being part husky. A DNA test later, and it appears there’s not a drop of husky in him.
- I don’t eat steak.
- I play The Sims a little too much. It’s a game I’ve continuously played since 2001. I’m hardcore.
- I read more dark, unhappy books than happy ones. I don’t know why, it just happens. I read the back of a book, think it sounds good, read it and it turns out its sad.
- I’ve watched more movies in the last 3 years than all my years on this earth.
- I recently discovered podcasts. I still don’t know the ins and outs of finding and listening to the good ones, but I think they’re a fun medium to participate in.
- My favorite place in the world is the Blue Ridge Mountains. We’ve gone at least once a year since 2019.
- I’ve worked in a library since 2004. I don’t think many people would survive the job if they knew what kinds of things workers had to deal with.
- I enjoy writing. This should be obvious.
What are some random facts that people don’t know about you?